Friday, May 27, 2011

How I've Missed Ya, Minnesota

We have been enjoying a wonderful stay with my brother, John, his lovely wife Sarah, and their adorable kids, Ben and Sam. Theron and I have been honing our aunt and uncle skills, taking advantage of nearby shopping and water parks, and just overall having a good time with great people.
My cousins, Rachel and Gretchen, and their families stopped by this evening for supper. It was a full house  with five little kids running and crawling all around the house and yard. So much fun, but both Theron and I are quite content with being just an aunt and a uncle right now.
Coming back to Minnesota has been such a sweet summer treat for me. Getting to run around a lake while listening to 89.3 "The Current" = Complete Bliss (well as blissful as I can be while working out). I'm so happy we were able to come up!
                                                                                       Sam (hopefully I can get a non-blurry shot)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blog-land! We're so happy to have you visiting in Minnesota, and I know Ben and Sam will miss you when you leave.

    ReplyDelete