I've been dreaming about a day like yesterday for several years now - the day that I would first feel the wind whipping my hair behind me as I rode on a super cool scooter! Theron and I decided it would be a good idea to have a second vehicle that had both style and function. We found it! Now we can zip around Phoenix in a eco-friendly, wannabe hipster way. Ride on,
Florence the Funky Moped!
wonderful! but get (and wear) a helmet -- you're going to need that brain of yours.
ReplyDeleteYep, agreed. We're getting one really soon.
ReplyDeleteis there a place on it somewhere to hang saddlebags so that you can pick up a few groceries? on the back? or is that too slanty? or between your feet on that little platform? also, is it possible to lock it, or do you do that by just taking the key with you? do you ride in traffic like a car or like a bike? translation: I want one.
ReplyDelete