Sunday, September 18, 2011

Music & Soccer...excuse me, Football

This past week we had to get back into the routine of 5 day school weeks again.  Fortunately, we had plenty to look forward to toward the end of the week. We got to see the Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver perform in a superfantastic concert in downtown Phoenix. I highly recommend either bands if you haven't listened to their music yet.
Here's a link to my some of my favorite songs:
Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
Bon Iver - Skinny Love
Then on Friday....oh Friday.  Theron and I joined forces with some of our friends to form team KidneyLake (a play on the Barclays League team, Liverpool).  Fortunately, most of the players had more experience than my grade school P.E. class provided me. I have to say, given my experience, I was okay, at least okay enough not to hurt the team - we won 6-0!  We have really cool jerseys and Theron's jersey has to be my favorite...you'll see why...

No comments:

Post a Comment